Nite Jogger Shoes
A streetwear version of the '80s retro runner, made just for infants.
The Nite Jogger dropped in 1980 as adidas' first reflective runner. These infants' shoes bring back the look with a soft textile upper and reflective 3-Stripes. Modern tweaks include a Morse code graphic on the tongue and ultra-responsive Boost cushioning for all-day play. Elastic laces make them easy to slide onto tiny feet. Also includes a set of regular laces.
- Regular fit
- Elastic laces
- Textile upper with reflective details
- Textile lining; Rubber outsole; Adifit length-measuring insole
- Responsive Boost midsole; Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite® sockliner
- Lightweight, supportive feel
- Product colour: Collegiate Burgundy / Collegiate Burgundy / Cloud White
- Product code: EF9217