adidas charges flat shipping rates per ship-to address. The flat rates correspond to delivery method. Rates (incl. VAT) are as follows:
- Standard delivery – € 6,95
- Express delivery – € 15,00
For all orders exceeding a value of € 150,- standard shipping is offered for free. This free shipping excludes mi adidas products orders.*
adidas.ie can only ship to mainland Ireland.
Each shipping method has its own restrictions and charges, which will be applied to your order.
At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a shipping method for your product(s). Your total shipping charges will automatically compute during checkout prior to the completion of your order.
Standard Shipping, 1 – 3 business days
Your order should arrive within three full business days if you order before 1:30 pm. Customised products (except mi adidas products) may take an additional day to be delivered.
Express Shipping, 1 business days
All orders placed before 1:30 pm on business days ship the same day.
- mi adidas Shipping, 3-4 weeks
mi adidas products are made just for you, they will be delivered separately within 3-4 weeks.
During sale periods, orders may take longer to process.
Personalising a product will take around 1 - 2 days. This means that, when adding a personalised jersey to your bag, your full order will arrive 1 - 2 days later than the delivery timings you are used to.
Please note our warehouse is closed on the following date(s): 01.01.2013, 29.03.2013, 01.04.2013, 01.05.2013, 09.05.2013, 20.05.2013
For orders placed on, or the day before one of these dates, delivery time will be extended by 1 – 2 working days.
Shipping Rules and Restrictions
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday to Friday - Saturday no shipping -, excluding national holidays in the Ireland and Germany1.
- We cannot deliver to PO boxes.
- All deliveries must be signed upon receipt.
- We do not refund express shipping costs for returned items.
- Please call our Customer Service team at 1800 - 930 151* (free phone) (international toll-free), if you have any questions.
- Due to logistical difficulties in making deliveries to certain remote areas, we reserve our right to cancel your order and/or make such order subject to additional terms and conditions (including without limitation to requiring such orders to be conditional upon a minimum value of products being ordered in a single transaction). Our Customer Service team will notify you of cancellation and/or such conditions as soon as reasonably practicable after you place your order.
Tracking your order
You can track your order by going to your Order History under My Account. Go to the order details of the order that you want to track and click on the tracking number in the “Details” column. This takes you to the carrier's website where you can find the most up-to-date information available.
Please note that until the carrier updates their computer with your tracking information, you’ll be unable to track your order via the web. It is therefore possible that when we provide you with the tracking link, on the first day after you place your order, no tracking information will yet be available. However, the carrier usually updates their information within one business day of the time that we provide you with the link, so if no information is yet available please check again later.
Some orders are packaged in more than one box. Each box will have its own unique tracking number.
Possible statusses are:
This status means that your order has been received by the system but that it hasn’t yet been processed by our order management team. You will also receive an e-mail to confirm that an order has been received by us.
This status means that your order has been transferred to the warehouse and that your goods are being picked and prepared for shipping.
This status means that your order has left our warehouse and is now either in the hands of the carrier or has already been delivered by the carrier. You can click the carrier's tracking link, which is also provided with this status, and see where your package is at the moment. When your order leaves our warehouse, you will also receive an e-mail with the order tracking link.
This is an additional status that will appear in case you have decided to return (part of) your order. This will indicate that the returns have been received and accepted. You will also receive an e-mail when your returns have been received and accepted.
This status is indicated when the order is no longer traceable at the carrier's website because the order has taken place too long ago.
To look at orders you've placed in the past, go to My Account and select Order History.
You'll need to login with your account username and password. If you don't have an account, you can learn how to sign up for one by clicking here.
* Free call when called from a landline